Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015


In October, I turn 30... urgh. Oh well, it's only the end of my 20's, not the world... or so I'm told.
Here debutes the style revolutions of the last days of my 29's in preparation for the big day... and I'm sorry, but it will be a big day.
Quality jeans, shoes, underwear are all on my list and will be curated here... but let's start with the first thing I plan to be wearing first:
Despite writing this in a baggy cropped tee and boxers straight out of bed with crap films on the TV (on a day where I really should be doing something outside in the rarity that is August sunshine in Cornwall), recently I've been longing for my very own pair of luxurious silk pyjamas. At heart I'm a purist, when it comes to this investment I want a masculine cut, neutral colour and silk that I don't want to take off!

I do plan on pairing my pyjamas with feathered mules and champagne - did I mention... it will be a big day?



1: YOLK silk pyjamas, £250; www.yolke.co.uk -  2: HUSH silk pyjamas, £150; www.hush-uk.com - 3: OLIVIA VON HALL lila felicity silk pyjamas, £330; www.oliviavonhalle.com - 4: EQUIPMENT lillian washed silk pyjama set, £445; www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment